First Tee Family & Friends,
- The registration fee for First Tee participants is $150. The registration fee for non-First Tee participants is $200
- In order to officially register your child you must have full payment along with a completely filled out registration form.
- Cash, credit/debit card, & checks are the forms of payment accepted for these camps. Stop by the VinnyLinks any time between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday to turn your registration form and payment in! If you cannot stop by the Vinny within those hours just call my mobile phone to do the transaction over the phone within those same hours and days!
- The maximum number of participants for each camp week is 32 . At the beginning of every month leading up to the camp dates I will send a mass email updating you all on the number of spots left available for each camp week.
- The day to day format for Monday – Thursday of these camp weeks will be broken down into three parts: Morning golf session (9:00 am – 11:30 am) Lunch (11:30 am – 12:30 pm) Afternoon non-golf activity (12:30 – 3:00 pm)
- Morning Golf Session: Putting Lesson/ Competitions
- Afternoon Non-Golf Activity: Disc Golf
- Morning Golf Session: Chipping & Pitching Lesson/ Competitions
- Afternoon Non-Golf Activity: Foot Golf
- Morning Golf Session: Full Swing Iron Lesson/ Competitions
- Afternoon Non-Golf Activity: Golf Baseball
- Morning Golf Session: Full Swing Driver Lesson/ Competitions
- Afternoon Non-Golf Activity: The VinnyLinks Obstacle Course
- Friday will be the final day of the camp where the kids will participate in a two part competition finale.The day is broken down as follows:
- Morning Golf Session: Drive, Chip, & Putt Competition
- Afternoon Golf Session: On course team scramble tournament
- Awards Ceremony
- All participants will need to bring their own lunch for each of the camp days.
Carey Ray, PGA, 615-476-3690 or firstname.lastname@example.org