2020 SUMMER SCHEDULE
Hickory Valley facility
|AGES and Level||Tuesday||Wednesday||Coach to Student Ratio Max|
|7-9 (PLAYer)||3:00-5:00 PM||4:15 – 6:15 PM||1 to 4|
|9-11 (PLAYer and Par)||4:15 – 6:15 PM||3:00-5:00 PM||1 to 4|
|11- and Older (BIRDIE LEVEL ONLY) Waiting List has been started for this class||5:00 – 7:15 PM||1 to 4|
|11 and Older (All Levels) Waiting List has been started for this class||5:15 – 7:15 PM||1 to 4|
Guidelines for enrollment
Parents MUST ATTEND A ZOOM MEETING TO ENROLL
We are implementing new safety procedures and adjusting class operations in an effort to offer the programs and prevent the spread of Covid 19. The safety of the children, their families, our staff and volunteers are all factors we considered when creating our plans for the summer. The only way we are able to offer classes this summer is with the help of adults associated with the children. Therefore, before a child will be admitted into the class, an adult associated with the child MUST attend a Zoom Meeting and agree to assist as required for enrollment. We will begin enrollment knowing that it is possible that the Summer Session could be suspended as was the Spring Session. Full refunds will be available if classes are suspended.
ZOOM Meetings (REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT)
- Parents with a credit from Spring will be invited to a Zoom Meeting APRIL 29 at 8:00 PM and April 30 at 1:00 PM.and have the first opportunity (during each meeting) to schedule for Spring
- Parents of children who enrolled in the Spring Session will be invited to a Zoom Meeting on APRIL 29 at 8:00 PM and April 30 at 1:00 PM (They will be given the opportunity to enroll during each meeting after those with a credit are given the opportunity)
- All other parents may REGISTER FOR ZOOM meetings by using this Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwvd-GsrjgjGdPycpzFj2SzfSepYU1hHmDL
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Additional Orientation Offerings
Date Day Time May 1 Friday 2:00 PM May 5 Tuesday 2:00 PM May 9 Saturday 2:00 PM May 13 Wednesday 2:00 PM May 17 Sunday 2:00 PM May 20 Wednesday 8:00 PM May 27 Wednesdat 8:00 PM
- Players may enroll in the June Session, the July Session or the Summer Session.
- Players may enroll for the Tuesday class or the Wednesday Class
- Adults associated with the child must stay during class and will be assigned roles from time to time. As during the initial planning for Spring, the adults will assist with the on-course activities in order to provide more time on the course for the children. Additionally, due to Covid 19, we need parents to assist in order to maintain safe distancing and to assure that other safety concerns are eliminated. The expectations will be explained during the ZOOM MEETING.
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: Many parents who are normally able to pay full fees may be in a different financial situation this summer. Keep in mind that we do have financial assistance for those in need. PLEASE, enroll your child if your child wants to attend. If you need help, it will be provided.
- FEES: $ 62.50 for June, $62.50 July, $125 Full Summer